Ladarius Green’s time with Steelers is over, Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
The team released Green, a tight end signed in 2016 to replace Heath Miller, after a failed physical. He played six games last season due to injury.
Green was the team’s most notable addition last offseason and was expected to add another pass-catching weapon to the offense, but missed the start of the season because of ankle surgery and headaches.
Green wound up starting twice and making 18 catches for 304 yards and a touchdown, then was concussed in Week 15 against Cincinnati, ending his seaso
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on