Ladarius Green’s time with Steelers is over, Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
The team released Green, a tight end signed in 2016 to replace Heath Miller, after a failed physical. He played six games last season due to injury.
Green was the team’s most notable addition last offseason and was expected to add another pass-catching weapon to the offense, but missed the start of the season because of ankle surgery and headaches.
Green wound up starting twice and making 18 catches for 304 yards and a touchdown, then was concussed in Week 15 against Cincinnati, ending his seaso
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on