The Steelers wide out core seems pretty well set as the team gets ready for 2018, but there’s one player that leading receiver Antonio Brown would love to see the black and gold add to the roster.
Former Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant.
Bryant, who remains unsigned after being released by Dallas this offseason, is back in the news after Brown on Tuesday put out a plea asking the receiver to come join him in Pittsburgh.
Come play with me @DezBryant let’s get the chip……….Eat Greedy……Big plates…….
— Antonio Brown (@AB84) July 29, 2018
Yes adding Bryant to the Steelers would make for quite a sight, but it also would upset the apple cart when it comes to balls going to rising star JuJu Smith-Schuster and others that have worked hard to be on this team.
So how does Bryant feel about possibly coming to the Steelers? Well, he retweeted the message from Brown if that means anything.
I wouldn’t hold my breath at this point though, as the Steelers don’t like to sign troubled players, and Bryant very much falls under that category.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on