3. Just How Good Was Roethlisberger?
Again doing what the Steelers offense did on a short week was ultra-impressive against a good Panthers offense, but if there was one player who was just super impressive, it was Ben Roethlisberger.
The quarterback made great decisions, and missed just three passes the entire night, going 22-for-25 for 328 yards with five touchdowns.
Looking back, the Steelers coaching staff made the right decision, keeping Ben out of practice on the short week, as he looked fresh and sharp the entire night, hitting his pass catchers in stride and with pinpoint passes.
He’s now got 21 touchdowns with seven interceptions, and in this five game win streak, he’s thrown 13 touchdowns with just two interceptions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on