The Steelers run game will be without newly crowned star back James Conner today, as he will miss the week 14 meeting in Oakland with an ankle sprain suffered last week against the Chargers.
As for next week’s huge home matchup against the Patriots, the Steelers are hopeful that Conner just might be able to gut it out.
CBS Sports reports that “The Steelers believe that star running back James Conner could be back as soon as Week 15 after injuring his ankle in a loss to the Chargers last week.”
There’s been no official word from the team of course about Conner, other than that he’s out this week and according to the report, they team feels he will be healed enough from the injury to take the field against the current #2 team in the AFC.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on