It’s been a rather quiet week when it comes to a cornerback that the Steelers know all to well, that being former Jaguar and now Rams CB Jalen Ramsey.
Ramsey, who was moved to the Rams before the trade deadline, finally has opened him mouth about Sunday’s game at Heinz Field, and in the process took a shot at Steelers leading receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.
The corner said Friday that Schuster, who is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game with a foot injury, is nowhere near as good as former Steeler wide out Antonio Brown.
Here’s video of Ramsey opening his mouth per usual:
“No disrespect to him, he’s not Antonio Brown,” Jalen Ramsey says about JuJu Smith-Schuster, who he’s expected to match up against Sunday. However, Ramsey says he likes Smith-Schuster’s style of play. “He plays very physical, he plays strong, aggressive through the catch.” pic.twitter.com/N9KIvovcKd
— Lindsey Thiry (@LindseyThiry) November 8, 2019
It will be interesting to see if the words of Ramsey motivate JuJu enough to not only play, but to try and come up with a big play or two to shut Ramsey up in Sunday’s 4:25pm affair.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on