Sounds like things may be getting a little better in the Steelers agenda to want to keep Ryan Clark from becoming a free agent on Friday. Today Clark’s agent, who also went out and said his client was the best free safety in the business, says that while no offer has been made, neither party is ready to stop talking.
“Right now, communication is open,” Clark’s agent, Joel Turner, told National Football Post today. “We’ve agreed to stay in touch. Neither party has shut the door.”
So with that, it sounds like Turner is ready to try and work with the Steelers to get a deal done. If it will get done by Friday or not is another story, but as of now, at least no one is saying that Clark will for sure not return to the team in 2010.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on