The Steelers had met and showed interest in tight end Daniel Graham, but him being with the Steeler in 2011 isn’t going to happen, as he ink a deal Sunday with the Tennessee Titans on a multiyear deal.
Graham had been in Latrobe to meet with the Steelers, but left Sunday for Tennessee and eventually inked with the Titans. The Steelers would have used Graham as a backup to Heath Miller. They lost former backup Matt Spaeth to the Bears Friday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on