A couple more Steelers have agreed to terms with the franchise today, including nose tackle Chris Hoke and third-down back Mewelde Moore. Hoke agreed to a one-year deal. Last season Moore only rushed for 99 yards and didn’t score a touchdown, losing most of his carries to Issac Redman, who was used more as a power back to get the tough 1-2 yards in the clutch.
The Post-Gazette reports that the Steelers will try to sign backup quarterback Dennis Dixon today as well. Dixon isn’t happy about coming back to the team to be a third-string QB in 2011, and as we talked about yesterday, the agent for Dixon wants a trade to try to get him on a team where he can either be a true #2 or even a starter.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on