Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley has been ruled out of Sunday night’s game against the Ravens with an injured hamstring.
Linebacker James Harrison needs to visit a doctor Saturday to see if he will be allowed to play coming off his fractured orbital. The team lists Harrison as probable.
Also, linebacker James Farrior (calf) has a chance to be in uniform. The final injury report lists him as questionable.
From the defensive side of the ball to the offensive end, wide receiver Hines Ward (ankle) is expected to play. He is considered questionable.
However, guard Doug Legursky (toe) and receiver Emmanuel Sanders (mother’s funeral) both will be out.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on