Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley has been ruled out of Sunday night’s game against the Ravens with an injured hamstring.
Linebacker James Harrison needs to visit a doctor Saturday to see if he will be allowed to play coming off his fractured orbital. The team lists Harrison as probable.
Also, linebacker James Farrior (calf) has a chance to be in uniform. The final injury report lists him as questionable.
From the defensive side of the ball to the offensive end, wide receiver Hines Ward (ankle) is expected to play. He is considered questionable.
However, guard Doug Legursky (toe) and receiver Emmanuel Sanders (mother’s funeral) both will be out.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on