Sure there’s no way to tell as of yet, but it sure is fun to start thinking about how two of the higher profile rookies on the defensive side of the ball in 2013 will fare – Steelers LB Jarvis Jones and Browns LB Barkevious Mingo.
The two players were chosen 10 spots apart in the April draft, and when it became apparent that Jones was headed to the Steelers, black and gold fans could not have been happier.
Mingo was the focus of a recent PFT article, as some Browns writers talked to his former teammates, who gave him high praise and feel that he’s going to be a stud in the NFL.
With the Steelers success at drafting, do you think that Jones is going to be a better NFL player in his rookie year than Mingo?
Or will Mingo step up and be the beast for the Browns that they have finally been looking for all these years?
It will be fun to watch.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on