Sure there’s no way to tell as of yet, but it sure is fun to start thinking about how two of the higher profile rookies on the defensive side of the ball in 2013 will fare – Steelers LB Jarvis Jones and Browns LB Barkevious Mingo.
The two players were chosen 10 spots apart in the April draft, and when it became apparent that Jones was headed to the Steelers, black and gold fans could not have been happier.
Mingo was the focus of a recent PFT article, as some Browns writers talked to his former teammates, who gave him high praise and feel that he’s going to be a stud in the NFL.
With the Steelers success at drafting, do you think that Jones is going to be a better NFL player in his rookie year than Mingo?
Or will Mingo step up and be the beast for the Browns that they have finally been looking for all these years?
It will be fun to watch.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on