The Steelers and center Maurkice Pouncey have been taking a beating all day about the now infamous “Free Hernandez” hat he and his brother wore at a nightclub that was photographed.
The situation, which has reached national attention, has hit the Steelers, and according to ESPN’s John Clayton the team is going to have a chat with their Pro Bowl Center about the situation.
The Steelers are not commenting on the photos, but according to a source they plan to talk to Maurkice Pouncey about the photos. A source close to Mike Pouncey expects the Dolphins to have a similar talk with the team’s starting center.
More below on the Pouncey situation in the video from ESPN that aired on Sunday on the network.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on