NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt, a longtime Vice President of player personnel for the Cowboys, has written a good article about the upcoming NFL Draft that includes some good thoughts about the Steelers.
The article, on NFL.com, is entitled 2014 NFL Draft: Steelers, Bears among teams with tons at stake.
Here’s a portion of what Brandt says about the Steelers:
Ben Roethlisberger is 32. Troy Polamalu is about to turn 33. Ike Taylor will be 34 in May. Heath Miller is 31. Pittsburgh’s core players are clearly getting up there in age — and unfortunately for the Steelers, they don’t have a ton of young talent waiting in the wings. Aside from Le’Veon Bell, a second-round pick last year, Pittsburgh hasn’t drafted especially well recently.
Click HERE to read the rest of the Article!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on