Joe Greene will always be remembered as one of the greatest in the Pittsburgh Steelers franchise. His number ’75’ jersey will be retired officially by the Steelers franchise during halftime of the week nine game against the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
Former Steelers teammates and Hall of Famers Lynn Swann, Mel Blount, and Franco Harris share their thoughts on Joe Greene the person.
Former Steelers teammates and Hall of Famers Mel Blount, Lynn Swann, and Franco Harris reflect on why Joe Greene’s No. 75 should be retired.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on