The Pittsburgh Steelers have been showing interest in the tight end position and Cameron Clear out of Texas A&M has been on their radar. On Monday, the Steelers will bring Clear in to their Southside Facility for a pre-draft visit.
Clear has a big frame at 6′,5″ and nearly 300 pounds. Clear had trouble finding playing time in the Aggies offense, but showed the ability to put together sustained run-blocking and help cover the edge rush. At the 2015 NFL Combine, Clear earned a low draft grade and put up a 4.48 second 20-yard and 12.07 second 60-yard shuttle time (both top performances at his position). His bulk has been a question mark for scouts who believe that unless he were to slim down, Clear may have mobility issues in the NFL.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on