7. 2014 Ryan Shazier (15) LB Ohio State
Shazier had a rather tough first season in the NFL, again being plagued with injuries to the point where he missed seven regular season games. Overall Shazier played in 9 games with 5 starts and recorded 24 solo tackles with 12 assists. Again a player with a ton of speed who can get all over the field, but at the same time has a long way to go to prove he can be a quality linebacker in the NFL. He needs to take strides in 2015, and the team will give him every chance to do that as a starter this upcoming season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on