1. 2010 Maurkice Pouncey (18) C Florida
From the likes of Mike Webster, Dermontti Dawson and now following in their footsteps of great centers is Maurkice Pouncey, who in just four seasons has become the best center in the NFL. He was sorely missed in Super Bowl XLV when he was hurt in the AFC Title win over the Jets, and also when he missed the entire season in 2013 when he was hurt on opening day against the Titans. After a successful recovery from knee surgery, Pouncey started all 16 games in 2014 and was selected to the Pro Bowl for the fourth time of his career. He’s the best in the game, and deserves to be #1 on the list of draft picks under Tomlin.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on