1. 2010 Maurkice Pouncey (18) C Florida
From the likes of Mike Webster, Dermontti Dawson and now following in their footsteps of great centers is Maurkice Pouncey, who in just four seasons has become the best center in the NFL. He was sorely missed in Super Bowl XLV when he was hurt in the AFC Title win over the Jets, and also when he missed the entire season in 2013 when he was hurt on opening day against the Titans. After a successful recovery from knee surgery, Pouncey started all 16 games in 2014 and was selected to the Pro Bowl for the fourth time of his career. He’s the best in the game, and deserves to be #1 on the list of draft picks under Tomlin.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on