LeVeon Bell in his short career has put together some impressive games. In just two years, Bell has ascended to the top of the list as one of the elite running backs in the NFL. Steelers Gab takes a look at Bell’s five best games so far.
No.5 – Week 7, Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens, 2013
Bell missed the first three games due to a knee injury. In week seven versus the Ravens, Bell rushed for 93 yards as the Steelers went on to win that game. Bell frustrated the Ravens defense all game long, constantly making the first defender miss and gaining the tough yards. It was the game that put Bell on the NFL map. Also doing it against a rival opponent made it all the more special.
(Use the navigation below to see the remainder of the list)
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on