No.2 – Week 17, Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals
This game decided who would be the AFC North divisional champions. Bell had a monster game, rushing for 185 yards and three touchdowns. Unfortunately, Bell was injured and later missed the wild card game against the Ravens. This Week 17 game made it all the more clear that Bell was one of the top two running backs in the NFL. Bell showed his ability as a double threat – as a receiver and blocker in addition to a ball-carrier.
(Use the navigation below to see the remainder of the list)
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on