No.1 – Week 11, Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans, 2014
There’s something about a Monday night game that brings out the best in a player. In a crucial game in late November with playoffs hopes, the Steelers were trailing going into the fourth quarter. Instead of turning to the passing game, the Steelers turned to Bell. Bell delivered with his first career 200-yard rushing game in the NFL as he wore down the Titans defense and kept the Steelers offense on the field. Bell finished with 204 yards on 33 carries and a touchdown. The Steelers improved to to 7-4 and went on to finish the rest of the season 4-1. The win propelled the Steelers into the playoffs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on