The Steelers look like they have found their replacement for Heath Miller, as reports say they have come to terms with Chargers free agent tight end Ladarius Green.
Last season playing along with Antiono Gates, Green caught 37 passes for 429 yards with 4 touchdowns.
Former Chargers TE Ladarius Green is expected to sign with
the Pittsburgh Steelers, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2016
Green is just 25 years old and has a ton of potential, and many think will wind up blossoming into a very good tight end in the NFL.
Inking Green would be a huge pickup for the Steelers, as he would be a perfect pass catching fit for a team that is going to throw a ton next season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on