The Steelers look like they have found their replacement for Heath Miller, as reports say they have come to terms with Chargers free agent tight end Ladarius Green.
Last season playing along with Antiono Gates, Green caught 37 passes for 429 yards with 4 touchdowns.
Former Chargers TE Ladarius Green is expected to sign with
the Pittsburgh Steelers, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2016
Green is just 25 years old and has a ton of potential, and many think will wind up blossoming into a very good tight end in the NFL.
Inking Green would be a huge pickup for the Steelers, as he would be a perfect pass catching fit for a team that is going to throw a ton next season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on