If the Steelers are going to bring back LT Kelvin Beachum, they are going to overcome some competition in order to do it.
Ian Rapoport tweeted out just a little bit ago that Beachum is chatting today with the New York Jets, and also has another visit planned, that being with the Seahawks.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 11, 2016
Beachum is 26, and last season he missed most of the season after having season-ending ACL surgery in October.
Just once in his four-year career has he started all 16 games, but the Steelers still appear to have interest in bringing him back to the team if they can.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on