The Steelers on Tuesday made up for what will be the likely loss of Kelvin Beachum in free agency by coming ot terms on a deal with 31-year-old free agent tackle Ryan Harris, who comes to the Steelers after winning a Super Bowl with Denver.
Reports say the deal is a two-year deal worth, $3.9 million.
The third round pick of the Broncos in 2007 started in all 16 games last season. He’s 6-5, 302 pounds and in between stops with the Broncos also played in Kansas City and Houston.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on