The Steelers have already met with one offensive tackle in free agency in Seattle lineman Russell Okung, and today the team is chatting with 31-year-old free agent tackle Ryan Harris.
Steelers hosting OL Ryan Harris today
— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly_Trib) March 15, 2016
Harris was with the Super Bowl Champion Broncos last season, and during the season moved from right to left tackle due to injuries. He inked a one-year deal with Denver after the team lost Ryan Clady with a season ending injury in May.
He was drafted by Broncos out of Notre Dame in the third round of the 2007 draft. He also has played with the Chiefs and well as Texans before coming back to Denver last season.
He played and started all 16 regular season games last year, and played 90.7 percent of the team’s offensive snaps, and even played on special teams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on