1. Keep Sticking to Feeding Bell
Last week you could feel that the Steelers were focused on making sure Le’Veon Bell was given every chance to have a big day, and while he didn’t have a huge day, his 87 yards rushing paced the offense.
You get a sense that they will do the same with Bell on Sunday, giving him a chance for a lot of carries against the Bears, and even looking for him out of the backfield with swing passes.
Bell said this past week he’s close to having a big game, and you can smell that Sunday in Chicago giving him the ball early and often is going to be a key in getting the Steelers offense going.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on