1. Keep Sticking to Feeding Bell
Last week you could feel that the Steelers were focused on making sure Le’Veon Bell was given every chance to have a big day, and while he didn’t have a huge day, his 87 yards rushing paced the offense.
You get a sense that they will do the same with Bell on Sunday, giving him a chance for a lot of carries against the Bears, and even looking for him out of the backfield with swing passes.
Bell said this past week he’s close to having a big game, and you can smell that Sunday in Chicago giving him the ball early and often is going to be a key in getting the Steelers offense going.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on