See if you have heard this one before – the Steelers, a big road favorite, lay an egg to a bad team.
They did it again on Sunday, amid all the talk about who was out for the National Anthem, the black and gold didn’t play well and didn’t get the job done against the Chicago Bears, a team that threw for 101 yards and still won the game.
The Steelers formula for losing reared its ugly head with not being able to stop the run, and they were not able to convert drives when needed, and also committed two bad turnovers.
Here’s a couple takeaways from today’s awful 23-17 loss, an overtime loss that frankly should have never gotten to that point.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on