See if you have heard this one before – the Steelers, a big road favorite, lay an egg to a bad team.
They did it again on Sunday, amid all the talk about who was out for the National Anthem, the black and gold didn’t play well and didn’t get the job done against the Chicago Bears, a team that threw for 101 yards and still won the game.
The Steelers formula for losing reared its ugly head with not being able to stop the run, and they were not able to convert drives when needed, and also committed two bad turnovers.
Here’s a couple takeaways from today’s awful 23-17 loss, an overtime loss that frankly should have never gotten to that point.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on