2. Get to Glennon
Remember Mike Glennon, the guy who as the starter for the Buccaneers beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh three seasons ago? Well he’s back and ready to try and land another upset against the black and gold.
Glennon was awful against Tampa Bay last week, as he is coming off a game where he finished with a quarterbacking rating of 23.2, and never got the Bears going.
Chicago is not a team that has a ton of weapons on offense, but the Steelers have to focus on the players that do make plays, and make sure they make Glennon feel the pressure from not only the outisde, but up the middle as well.
The Steelers defense has allowed only 237 yards in each of the first two games, a good indication of how good the team has played the last two weeks.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on