You didn’t think it would be that easy – right?
Sunday night felt like the Steelers played two or three games, playing at times like Super Bowl contenders, and other times playing like a team that will be one and done in the postseason.
In the end, their big names came through with record breaking performances, and despite some rather questionable calls by the officials, the Steelers pulled out the craziest game Heinz Field has seen in a long time – winning 39-38.
The win clinches the AFC North, and they did it in spectacular fashion, getting another 500 plus yard outing from their future Hall of Fame QB, and also a 200 plus yard receiving game from the best wide out to lace up his shoes.
The Steelers stay perfect in divisional play at 5-0, and this might have been the sweetest win over the Ravens since – well since last year when Antonio Brown pulled off the play of the year with reaching over the goal line to clinch the AFC North on Christmas Day.
Here’s a couple takeaways from the win, as the team won’t have much time to enjoy their win with some guy named Tom Brady ready to come to Heinz Field next Sunday at 4:25pm.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on