2. Long Night for the Steelers D
Yes, it was ugly, and without Ryan Shazier this team clearly didn’t look the same, as they were lost most of the night allowing the Ravens to march up and down the field.
That’s what I’m sure scared Steeler Nation, as the Ravens had :42 seconds to try and get into Justin Tucker field goal range to try and win the game.
That’s when a rookie stepped in and made the p;ay of the night on defense, as T.J. Watt got a strip sack of Joe Flacco, and the ball went out of bounds.
Unaware that the clock would start once the ball was placed, Baltimore let the final eight seconds run out without getting another play, much to the relief of Steeler fans.
In the end, it was a one-point win, BUT – this defense really didn’t play well, as they allowed a staggering 413 yards, including 213 on the ground with some guy named Alex Collins, who looked like Fred Taylor of the Jags in those games years ago when he would run for chunks of yards against the Steelers.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on