1. A Historic Night for Roethlisberger
44-for-66 for 506 yards and two touchdowns. Wow. No one could possibly have seen this type of night coming for Ben Roethlisberger, as he reached history as he is the first QB to have three 500 plus yard football games.
The game was so odd from an offensive standpoint, as the Steelers built a 14-0 lead, but then they went into somewhat of a funk. They did have a 20-14 halftime lead, but all the sudden you look up at the scoreboard and the Ravens were up 31-20 with 2:43 to play in the third quarter.
Credit Ben though and that Steelers offense for not giving up or giving in, as they fought to the bitter end, with the big play being the Ben to AB for 34 yards to set up the ‘Wizard of Boz’ with the eventual game winning kick.
Unlike the other two 500 plus yard games for Ben, on this night he needed very yard, and it all came in handy as the team pulled out the miracle win.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on