4. The Steelers Still Can’t Cover Gronk
While the man-to-man coverage on the Pats wide outs for the most part worked, one thing that didn’t was trying to cover Patriots superstar tight end Rob Gronkowski.
When Tom Brady needed a play, it was Gronk he would go to time after time, and Sean Davis got an education and was a burnt piece of toast by the time the night was over.
On the game-winning drive for New England, Gronk was basically the offense for New England, and if Davis could have hung on to the tipped ball on first down, we’d all be writing a totally different story today.
When these two teams meet again, if there’s one thing the Steelers have to do better is figure out some sort of way to keep Gronk in check.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on