The Steelers today unveiled a new throwback uniform for the upcoming 2018 season, as they will pay homage to the 1978-1979 Super Bowl season with a jersey dedicated to it.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) May 30, 2018
The throwbacks will be a black jersey with gold pants, pretty much like what the Steelers wear now with just a few differences. If you look at american-bets.com, the Steelers, throwbacks or not, should repeat as AFC North champs again in 2018.
The jerseys have block numbers and letters, which is the throwback to the two Steelers teams in 78 and 79 that won the franchises third and fourth Super Bowls.
So when will the Steleers wear the jerseys? For the teams home game in week eight against the Browns, which will be played on October 28th at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on