1. That Start
After the Steelers went 3-and-out to start the game, they allowed the Chiefs to march right down the field and score to quickly make it 7-0 before some fans were even in their seats.
Then after another quick 3-and-out it was a 5-play, 71-yard drive with Travis Kelce pulling in a 19-yard touchdown pass to make it 14-0. Oh and how about another touchdown on the NEXT Chiefs drive, making it 21-0.
By then the Steelers offense had done little to nothing, but the defense had done even less, as Mahomes had already thrown three touchdowns, and the Chiefs had done whatever they wanted on offense.
What happened next no one probably saw coming, but finally the offense came to life, but to expect a team to come back from down 21 to win a game is asking a lot, and it wasn’t meant to be for the Steelers.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on