3. Now What?
Starting 0-1-1 isn’t exactly the sign of a Super Bowl team, and right now there’s got to be concern of just how poorly this team has played after Sunday’s effort as well as the fourth quarter and the way things went in Cleveland.
You have to hope that the coaching staff finds a way to make adjustments, and not only does this defense need to get on track, but they also need to do things with this offense to in order to find a way to not fall to 0-2-1 next week when they go to Tampa.
While some of this has to fall on Mike Tomlin, it also has to be the leaders on this team to get this thing right and make sure this isn’t a lost season.
You can all the talent in the world, but the way that this team looks right now they have a LONG way to go.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on