1. The Defense Lays Down the Law
Jacksonville and their running game dominated the Steelers in the first half, and even into the third quarter they seemed to have their way with the run D, which was missing Stephen Tuitt with an elbow injury.
Then, after the Jags went up 16-0, the Steelers D finally got going, and held their ground the rest of the afternoon when it mattered the most.
The last five drive the Jags had a total of minus 3 yards, and punted the ball four times, and ended the game with a fumble on the games final play.
Jacksonville went three and out on the final four drives when it counted the most, and while it took awhile, the Steelers offense finally rallied, wrapping up a wild comeback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on