Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey earned a game ball Sunday despite not playing a down in the Steelers 20-13 win over the Cleveland Browns.
Monday he was activated and placed on the Exempt/Commissioner Permission List.
The Steelers brought Pouncey back, requesting a two-day roster exemption, which was granted. The exemption expires on Wednesday at 4 p.m. (ET).
Pouncey was sat for a pair of games after going after with punches and kicks Browns defensive end Myles Garrett at the end of the first game between the two teams on November 14th.
He was suspended for three games at first, but after an appeal it was dropped to two games.
Despite missing the last two games, both Steelers wins over Cincinnati and Cleveland, Pouncey is leading all AFC centers in Pro Bowl voting.
The team released center Patrick Morris to make room for Pouncey on the team’s roster.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on