The “Antonio Brown Apology Tour” continued on Wednesday, and the person the other end of the apology on Wednesday might be the most surprising yet.
That person is none other than Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who Brown went after numerous times once things came to the table after the 2018 season ended.
Brown took to Instagram to say ‘sorry’ to Big Ben, putting up a photo of the pair in much happier times.
He would go on to say: “I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man !”
View this post on Instagram
Mostly you a little bit of me ! Yee yee !! I never realized how good I had it, got caught up in my emotion with everyone coming after me I really apologize for my actions sincerely man ! It’s never been another connection like what we done in the past decade. I appreciate you. Sincerely AB
Roethlisberger never gave a lot of credence to what Brown said once he was off the Steelers roster, and likely when he at some point is hit with the question of what he felt about Brown’s comments.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on