For the second time in three days the AFC North showdown between the Steelers and Ravens has been shifted, this time to Tuesday evening at 8pm on NBC.
The original game was slated for Thanksgiving night, and then moved to Sunday at 1:15pm.
That now has been moved two more days, as the Ravens continue to report covid-19 cases on the roster, with the latest on Thursday being star quarterback Lamar Jackson testing positive for covid-19.
Our game against the Baltimore Ravens will now be played on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. and will be broadcast nationally on NBC.https://t.co/AFGRKpxK9m
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) November 27, 2020
Baltimore has a number of players that are on the covid-19/reserve list, including Jackson running backs J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram, defensive end Jihad Ward, linebacker Pernell McPhee, QB Trace McSorley, center Matt Skura, guard Patrick Mekari and defensive end Calais Campbell.
With Jackson out, the team likely will play Robert Griffin III at quarterback. Griffin started the final game of the regular season last year for Baltimore, a win over the Steelers at M&T Bank Stadium.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on