The Steelers could add a former Bengals tight end to the roster today, as Reggie Kelly attended Steelers training camp this morning and could be signed. The inking of Kelly would put him in a spot to compete for the No. 2 tight end spot.
The 34-year-old played 13 seasons in the NFL, the last seven with the Bengals. He had 194 catches and 1,760 yards in his career, but he is known as a blocking tight end who is often asked to block defensive ends and outside linebackers.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on