26. Denver Broncos – John Fox playing it safe with Kyle Orton to start the season, and it’s really going to be interesting to see what’s going to happen with Tim Tebow. The club needs to run the ball and play sound defense, two things they didn’t do all that well last season. Fox is a defense guy first, and while losing Ty Warren hurts, they should be a lot more sound in that department in 2011.
Last Ranking: #25
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on