One of the most exciting times of the NFL offseason will begin this Thursday at around 10:30 p.m. when the Pittsburgh Steelers will announce their first round draft pick for 2015. Pittsburgh, as usual, was relatively quiet during the free agency period and will use the draft as a way to replenish depth and replace aging veterans. During Monday’s press conference Kevin Colbert made it an emphasis (to the media) that Pittsburgh will draft the best player regardless of position except quarterback.
A lot of your big board depends on how you perceive and value players. A lot will depend on what other teams will do and the board is just a chart to give teams back up options in case a player they like gets chosen. Look to see at least three of these players in a Steelers uniform in 2015. With that said, this is my version of the Steelers Big Board for players that should be there when they pick each round.
Continue reading to see which players are on the list, round by round
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on