With the Pittsburgh Steelers improving to 2-1 on the 2015 NFL regular season after holding off the St. Louis Rams by a score of 12-6, receiver Antonio Brown had yet another good outing in week three. Brown led all receivers on the field Sunday, including those on the opposing team, with 11 receptions on 13 targets for 108 yards. His longest reception went for 19 yards as the Steelers were forced to utilize the short pass more often due to a heavy rush from the Rams defense.
Brown extends his consecutive games with five receptions and fifty yards receiving to 35 this week.
Will Allen – second on the defense in tackles, Allen’s interception of Nick Foles in the fourth quarter of the game gave the Steelers the setup for a game-winning Josh Scobee field goal. Allen had four total tackles on the day.
Stephon Tuitt – added a sack on Foles and led the Steelers defense in total tackles with five.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on