2. Logan Paulsen Washington Redskins
He’s 28, and is known a lot more for his blocking than his pass catching. Last season he caught 13 passes for 78 yards and a touchdown. He is a good locker room guy, and won’t cost the Steelers a fortune if they want to bring him in to play along with James and if the team drafts a tight end. Washington likes him, and will make a push to get him back, but he could be a nice addition to the black and gold.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on