While the Steelers may have to figure out how to make up for wide out Martavis Bryant should he wind up suspended for the year as reports say, the team looks like they may try to add to their offensive line.
Per ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the Steelers have an offer on the table to Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Russell Okung.
Per @JFowlerESPN, the Pittsburgh Steelers have an offer on the table to Russell Okung. Seahawks LT has also met with Giants, Lions.
— Sheil Kapadia (@SheilKapadia) March 13, 2016
Okung was the Seahawks 6th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft. He’s played in 72 games in career, starting them all. The Detroit News reports that Okung had a good visit with the Lions on Saturday, and he’s also chatted with the Giants.
If the Steelers do land Okung, it will mean the end for Kelvin Beachum, who has spoken to the Jets and Jaguars, and also ESPN reported the Seahawks have shown interest in the tackle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on