Many Steelers fans wondered all season why the team wasn’t putting cornerback Brandon Boykin on the field more.
They won’t have to worry about it anymore.
Boykin, who was a free agent in March, today officially came to terms on a deal with the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers on a one-year deal.
The #Panthers have signed CB Brandon Boykin to a one-year contract
— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) March 28, 2016
For some unknown reason, Boykin just never was able to get on the field much for the Steelers after they traded for him last year during camp from the Eagles.
It was almost weekly that people would either write or call into shows asking why Boykin wasn’t used more. They won’t have that issue any more, as he saw the writing on the wall and will be far away from the Steelers in 2016.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on