1. Bad, Bad Ben
Talk about an awful day, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger looked like he never got on track, and while he threw for 335 yards, he also was picked off three times, and fumbled twice including once in overtime that nearly lost the team the game.
He tried to force a ball in triple coverage driving in the first quarter, and later on tried to go deep to Antonio Brown but there was obvious miscommunication as Brown ran in the totally wrong direction for an easy pick for the Browns.
Yes the weather had something to do with it, but this was one awful outing for the usual dependable Steelers QB, who will look to rebound next week.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on