5. Boswell Botch
Steelers kicker Chris Boswell lined up for a 42-yard field goal with 1:47 left to play, as it looked like the Steelers were going to survive the opening day mess against the Brows.
Instead, he pushed it wide left, his only field goal attempt of the day, and just like that the Browns again had a chance to win the game.
It just felt like everything was forced after the Browns tied the game, but this 8-play drive which covered 31 yards looked like it would be enough to get the win.
Instead, it was another punch to the stomach as the kick sailed wide.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on