1. Questionable Calls
Once again on Sunday there was a couple VERY questionable calls made by the men wearing the pinstripes, and in the end these calls simply killed the Steelers.
The biggest call against the Steelers came with the game on the line on 4th down, and Steelers corner Joe Haden was hit with a PI call that shouldn’t have happened as the ball was tipped, but instead it kept the Saints game-winning drive alive.
They eventually scored on a Drew Brees to Michael Thomas two-yard TD, but in the end it should not have come down to that.
The Steelers were flagged for six penalties for 69 yards, none bigger than the call against Haden that should have never been called.
It’s a shame that each week these games come down to flags being called, but Sunday it happened again, and it appears the NFL is doing nothing about it.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on