6. Sunday October 31st 2004 – Pittsburgh Steelers 34 New England Patriots 20
A game that really turned the heads of the NFL and cemented the Steelers as legit contenders, it broke the NFL record setting winning streak for the Patriots of 21, and a 21-point Steelers first quarter was the difference. Halloween was no fun for Tom Brady, who threw a pick-six and was beat up by the Steelers defense all day. Big Ben put up decent numbers, and the rest was up to the D, as they made sure to send the Pats home losers for the first time in over a year. It was the breakout game for this 2004 Steelers team that went 15-1 in the regular season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on