10. Sunday January 15th 2010 – Pittsburgh Steelers 31 Baltimore Ravens 24
The Steelers went into the halftime locker room down 21-7, but a furious defensive effort in the second half combined with some great play by the offense saw the game tied at 24 late. A 3rd-and-18 play from Ben Roethlisberger to Antonio Brown in what’s sometimes called the ‘Helmet catch’ put the Steelers in a position to get the winning touchdown and win the game. It was a sweet comeback win over the most heated rival for the Steelers, and no question deserves to be on this list.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on