12. Sunday December 28th 2014 – Pittsburgh Steelers 27 Cincinnati Bengals 17
This one may have been higher if the Steelers had not lost six days later at home to the Ravens in the wild card game. Nevertheless, it was all or nothing to who was going to win the AFC North, and the Steelers did it with big plays from Antonio Brown, who took back a punt for a score and hauled in a long pass for a score to secure the win. Le’Veon Bell’s injury was a huge letdown for the team and fans that night, but looking back it was good to send the Bengals home losers and to be able to call the Steelers AFC North Champions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on